Mp3.....

Posted Friday, November 28, 2008 by nobody_eka
Wow..dats such a long time i didnt write in dis columnn..
Ya well...when im back 2 johor..seems like i have another world in here..
nt usually in virtual or imaginations things like internet..
watching tv....going outside..shopping and many things dat funs to do..
but dis few days..a little bit bored..
My Mr.Guys is really busy all the time..
Work,...work...all the time he knows..
And 4 the firs time i felt like been step aside..means being ignore..
But wat can we do..
understand because it is one of the rules and our challengers in relations..
But hwever 2 moro..he promise 2 take half day to bring me walk and having our fun days..

But actually mp3 column is nt about those things but about my heppi things such as
my new mp3..
well...he is really understanding and most nice guys dat i ever met..(haha...br nak puji)
actually he want me to accompany him 2 go to landmark to buy his new laptop..
im so jeles wif people who have money becoz they can buy anything they want when work..
but me..huh!!
Hwever..after choose his new laptop...hp compaq brand which so nice and beautiful..
black colour..hitam itu menawan
i told him ...2 look for my mp3 which i want 2 buy when i work..means part time work..
kumpul duit ..then beli ape yg ak nak..haha
but suddenly he said..come look 4 ur mp3..and i juz thought nothing about it..
then he said he will buy for me..
i look at his face with confusingly..hm...
no way..it is so many thing he had buy for me..
and i felt ashamed but dgn selamba he said..
its cnnt comparing with what i have done for him..
hm..and he buy for my lovely walker mp3..
and i had no time to choose bcoz he need to go back 2 his work faster..
huh!such short time wif him..
i love dat mp3,...nnt i show the pic...soon...
bese jek..nt so expensive as long it from sm1 special in our heart

0 comments: