TO all Ladies Out There...

Posted Wednesday, April 15, 2009 by nobody_eka
I dont know i keep repeating this things to myself...
No dear...i know u r loyal to me..
My friends said in relationship not all things we can tell our partner..
Hm..and dats not all things he must tell me..
Okie...i accept that..
and i know he different from other guys which are like alligator..
hehe..

but well what can i just said in here..huh!!
THEY'RE ALL JUST THE SAME..
SAME KIND AND SAME ATTITUDE..
Nothing more than like flirting with the girl
Even just for flirting but their heart give just to one girl.
But could i put here..and tell all guys out there..
How about..we as girls can do the same thinngs like you guys..
Flirt with all guys and just love our boyfriends..
What they feel about their girls..??
Can anyone answer that???
Well...if u all cant accept that..
We also..especially we are the kind with soft heart..
If all of you dont know how to appreciate us..
Dnt even give any damn commitment..ok??

How ever..
think positive..in here..
I know i lack many things in myself..
too many weakness..
I need to improve dat..
Poor my guys..dats not all his fault actually..
so we as a girl 2 need to identify ourselves before blame them hundred percent..
dats wat i try to make it up..
So come on girls..
Care about ur relationship..
everybody make mistake..
However..One good songs to all girls out there
ROSSA-HEY LADIES..
enjoy it...
you will like it as much as i am..
GO...GO..GO...LADIES...
GO...GO...GO....GIRLS...
Muaahhh...chow....

0 comments: