Buka Puasa MerDeKA...

Posted Wednesday, August 26, 2009 by nobody_eka
So came up again!
Yesterday me and him having nice open sesame for our fast at Taman Merdeka..
Buffet time...
Interesting u know..
seems like hotel..so exclusive..
well actually he dont know where to go for our dinner ...
so take a few round looking for a nice table for us to eat..
well nice place...many choice and nice service..
even there are so many people but not too crowded..
Well one table usually 8 people but for us...juz both of us with big table..hahah..
Ok lah..but not recommend for their drinks of soda bandung..
no taste at all...rasa bandung jek lebih..

tp still for me ..ok lah..dengan kambing yang baru di sembelih ..
di bakar dat time juga..
after that..went to thailand shop for massage..
huhu..so tired and feeling sleepy..
then we went to spectacles shop to buy me contact lens..
it takes 1 hours to explain me everything about contact lens.
how to take care of it..how my eyes...and bla..bla..
but u know wat...
padanlah muka i...sbb after that day..
my eyes had eyesore..which sakit mata seh..
salah pakai air..so benda tu menggelegak kt mata..
smpailah skrg merah..
huhu..

ahakzz..u know my boyfren is too proper and manner people ..
and he had a little bit rude gf..(i think he think like dat)..
hehe..
he always said my voice is too loud..
everytime i talk to somebody...to his friends..
i know he try to give some good advice..
just sometimes my feeling dont feel good..
like everything about me so wrong..
such as..
in the spectacles shop,,,
juz tercakap kuat i think but not so loud i think ..
the girl in there dnt know how to speak malay..
so i juz said like dis to myself..
owh...ta pu ke yi hui ma lai hua ma..
and he suddenly give some weird face and asking me about the words..
"nothinglah..juz talking to myself"
"u cakap ape tadi?better u cakap?

upenye die ckp the girl looking at us and him..
then looking back to her boss..
but i dont think she heard what i said..
i juz like murmuring to myself..
and he looks so angry even not too show..
sometimes i feel dizzy because dnt not know how treat boys so well..
my friends said the same things also...hahah

Boys are so complicated,,,'

0 comments: