New step..car ??

Posted Friday, January 8, 2010 by nobody_eka
Another step in life...
Looking for car..
Hm..which car dat more suitable with me..
Nothing attract me until i saw SATRIA NEO..
huh...quite nice and suitable with my level(wat level??)
But my fren said it too small and i will regret..
well the plan is one car small and one car big..
so for far away destinations will using my future hubby car,
for small car...jimat katakan..hehe
However, there are slight problem in here..
which i juz had 1 month slip...so quite problem lor..
But patient and supportive from bakal tunang..ehem...
make me smile and happy for everything even too many conflict in life rite now..
especially in money ...

Tired lor...day work and nite work...
Well what can i do..usaha tangga kejayaan..
susah dulu, bersenang kemudian ..

Juz now, im having discussions wif my father about my marriage..(haiya,how come this issues blurt out)...
he want us nikah 1st..then after one or two weeks sanding..
Hm...he said much more better and not kelam kabut (ape english aku ni)
Well...the proposal quite good for me..can be consider...cewah...
Mane2 lah..asalkan bahagia..haha

So nothing special in my life rite now..
Juz work..work..work..work..(Takde ayat len ke??)
Very tired and sometimes feel like to faint..
Well..so many complicateds customers, bank and lawyers..(mcm2 ragam)...

Mane tak gile..customers nk kunci cpt tp bank tak release payment lagi..
Last2 nk gaduh dgn aku..nsb bek lah aku ni jenis cool yg dh memang tak tahu nk cool cne lagi..
senyum pun ala kadar..haha...
Nsb aku lah..
Tp juz can say here..stress nk mampus..
Kambing pun tak stress cm aku (aisey ape kena mengena)


p.S : My engagement will be on 13/14 march..
Small day small arrangements..

3 comments:

  1. Nurul Nazurah Nasri

    see?.welcome to the real life. bile lah aku nk dpt cm kau...hihi...

  1. nobody_eka

    you cant be like me..
    because you r nazurah not nur liana..ahhaha..
    apparently..not fun at all..haha..

  1. Nurul Nazurah Nasri

    bukan be like u,.
    dpt cm kau. bertunang. ngerti ngak?.hihi..
    me too, xnk jd somebody else.just wanna be me.