blur vision

Posted Thursday, January 6, 2011 by nobody_eka
sometimes i felt bored and lonely..
just now, we discuss about our wed..
but seems of course i cant get what i dream for..
he keep pestering me by saying dat its hard to discuss with me..
i hate to discuss with everyone..
and i dont know how can i involve in marketing course which involve with people
more i discover myself..more i know dat i do not know how to handle myself and people around me..

my sis both of them keep saying something that make me felt guilty and sometimes im sad..
even they didnt mean that but that have gone through th0e words..
i had nobody to discuss about my wed..
i dont felt to wed now..
she always said i dont want to be like you..
suppose u help family ..
then wed..but due u and ur bf had know for long time of course u have to married..
what that suppose to mean..
ya..bcoz u dont hve bf..
so iss dat ur style to condemn..
my dad gone now..which the only one i like to discuss about my wed..
even my sis cant help me to get through my time..
my hard time..
even my fiance cant understand me..
even i dont understand myself..

every of my vision and life..even future seems blur..
which i dont understand my life and it keep messy and i dont have any clear objective about my life,,
seems im none zero..
even i have degree..have family..have fiance..

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    askm.....npe nih my friend?????what happen...????
    b strong ok, jgn la bebankn dri sgt ttg perkra dh lepas...
    pe dh jd 2 dh...let them go...hidup kne teruskn...pe2 pn hidup kne teruskn....
    kuatkn semangat...bykkn solat istikarah minta petunjuk dr Dia....