school backk.....

Posted Sunday, December 28, 2008 by nobody_eka
well...its so fast to having my break..
just a month..and i felt like a week..
so boredd..
hehe..sometimes feel so lazy to study rite nw..
my honeymoon time still cannt end..
hwever..lovely day..lovely time..and need to put some strategy after having bad results now..
i need to be fresh all the time..and open the eyes very widely in class..
hahah..
hm...yesterday..is a day for student like us to register..
after dat..right away to my rent house ...it is so tired after a long journey..
after a big fight with my sis...hehe..
so nothing unusual..just some decoration room with noi and pojie..haha...
it is so hard to deco my room becoz of the size and to much package or lets say bargage of me..
mastermind of clothes...aini which she need to pick some of my clothes for class..and the rest of it..
need to throw away which means send back to house...
hehe..i got a lot of clothes and makes me worried coz no place to store..even in my real house..
women..women..well..cannt say anything..
i like clothes and i like something sweet unique and cute..
perempuanlah katakan..cannt avoid it..
and funny to say..the more bigger and plus of age..
the more like women and child i am..
well before dis im seem like tomboy and rough..before gone to universty and meet my cutest boy..
everything change and i dnt knw why..
but hope everyone like it..hehe..even a little bit lecehlah..
yelah..make up..clothes and many more..
is im make up..nope i think ..juz like to buy make up..haha..

0 comments: