TiReD sEH,,(work..work...)

Posted Wednesday, December 3, 2008 by nobody_eka
It is so tired day and especially 2nite after having a heavy task in my world now..
hahah...well...my story 2day is aboutt my work..my new work..
juz part time worked which i need extra money for my studies..or
before end of sem..im broke..hahha
So me, zila, pojie,dayah and sya working as servant or waiter or actually i dnt knw wat kind of work i am..
im working in persada...or smtimes hyattt..which we plan to try alll hotel in jb..
hehhe..
it is the most tired work compare of other..
actually, i have being offer to be clerk in SDA COMPANY..
but just becoz of my limitation time..1 month and my frens..which no transportation without me..
i cant consider about it at all ..huhu...
actually..i really want that work..huhu..
it is such good experience..For my course actually in management
well wat can i do..
sacrifice ler jwbnye..

Then 2day i have to serve Johor corporation which actually IPTA were compete in orchestra band..
and it is such fun experience...
juz im too tired after working 8 hours a day..
Im so nervous when working in there..
with such lousy or wat can we say as strict management with people that like and love to yell each other without consider other people feelings and humiliating each other..
huh!!
But i really like one guys which my captain..
wat i mean like is respect him bcoz of his ability in handling his stress..
without yelling or angry..
slowly helping and consider us as new entry,,
not like other captain which so berlagak..huhu...
Hwever it is nice experience...
fun and interesting which before this im always serving by other people..
but now..i have to serve people..
so scary if we had done any wrong..
malunye nanti..
Huh..hope 2moro..have other job..
i need work..huhu..
takde keje takde income..
i need moneylah beb..
hah!! satu2 nye risiko klu keje hotel..
no function no work and no money.
thats why i always think of that clerk offer..
i really hope that i get that work..
hwever it is such a dream now..
like dreaming by being marketing executive with high abilities like men..
bcoz women can do wat men do..

oH YA..little bit busy without him around now..
and he too busy working as wiring man..duit lebih katakan..
i miz him after having a little fight this morning bcoz mis each other 2 much but cant meet bcoz of my silly careless attitude..
hey..it is nt just my fault 2..
hehe..
okie..chow..love u all..
mcm mak nenek tul ak bebual...

0 comments: