Because im stupid

Posted Thursday, March 26, 2009 by nobody_eka
Love is like,
A beautiful scar to me,
Although i see ur pretty smile,
I can't laught with you

The day when i keep thinking about you,
The day when my heart is cold and sad,
The word i miss you stay in my mouth,
Alone again crying for you,
Alone again im missing for you

Bye Bye
Never say goodbye,
Eventhough i can't hold you like this,
I need you i can't say anything,
I want you i wish again and again

Because im stupid,
I dont know anyone else but you,
You, who is looking at someone else,
You probably dont know how i feel

Im probably not in ur dream,
Probably dnt have memories of us too,
Me, who is only looking at you,
Again and again the tears fall,
I am happy even,
Seeing your back,
Although you still dont know my heart,
In the end you pass by me like the wind,
The day when i miss you so much,
The day when i wont take it,
The word i love you stay in my mouth,
Alone again crying for you,
Alone again missing for you,
Baby i love you,
Im waiting for you

2 comments:

  1. Nurul Nazurah Nasri

    hmm, yana ..kenape sedih je ni?..jgn sedih2 tau.kuatkn semangat...u can do it!

  1. nobody_eka

    tak sedih..tp nyanyi...hehe..
    jom nyanyi sm2..lame tak melalak sm2..