its feel a years...

Posted Saturday, March 21, 2009 by nobody_eka
trust me..
how do every couple feel when they separate or being far away with the lovers
even family..
sad...bored and many negative things..
same with me..
its such bored day and time for me now..
its such a long time i didnt seeing him..
last time is when i be back to johor bhru after my trip to sarwak..
and seriously its such for a while..
and i feel not enough..
and every time when some of my fren got a chance to see their bf..
i will complaining to him..
dat i really miz him..
and he always said..
"be patient my dear..
our time will come.."
ohh.. well wat can i do..
he is so busy for our future..
and i cant stop him to do his responsibilities and his job..
even my relation a little bit shake..
haha...no matter wat..
stick to one..
dats me!!
ahakzz

0 comments: