My time ..my weakness

Posted Sunday, December 19, 2010 by nobody_eka
Today's i just got home from hospital
What dissapoint me is everything which happen in my life
Yesterday is my turn to take care of my fathers..
but how upset me is the doctor..
today..my dad is so ill and weak..
Even nurse can't give her any milk for energy since something get through my fathers nose..
okay its fine..
but something kick my head..when she said dat my father had less than 1 week to live for some reason of his weakness..which getting worse than what we think
i cant accept it..even my mum crying in front of me..
for me ..it always have hope..
until this evening..
my grandma, my auntie and my sisters..crying loudly while looking at my fathers...
even all his friends..
he such a nice fathers..kind of friends..everything we know about himm
his smile..funniest...strict...and mostly i love him so much...

doc said we can meet our father anytime we want without any permissions and even not in allowed time...
i'm still fine and silent all dat time..
until this nite while im sending my mum off home..
both of us peek inside of our house..
until i said to myself and my mum also realize it..
usually while we at home.,
we could hear my father motorcycle sounds..
which sign of he got home..
and im always hear that sound which make me look twice to outside ..
please show me that my dad home now..
but what can i do..the motorcycle already outside and always outside without his driver..
and my mum said..usuallly our house will not this silent..
it always full with tv sound because of my father will be at the sofa..
laugh loudly ..
and watch whatever his favorite movie and ask for parata from me..
and now i realize that i really can't live without him

i can;t accept everything now..
i need my father more than anything..
please help me now!
Please..
our family need him so much than he think..
don;t leave us after what happen now..

Please give us great strength to face everything

1 comments:

  1. rafiq

    huhu....im feel so sori about ayah....

    hope i can do something.....
    be strong my friend....

    i just hope that everything will be okay....be strong my friend...

    Tuhan hendak menguji kamu kawan....

    jika benar apa seperti doktor katakan, maka kamu kena rela dan terima akan takdir qada' dan qadar....

    kuatkan semangat kawan ku....aku sentiasa ada sokong kamu sebagai kawan....

    banyakkan bersabar.....