Miz Home Badly...

Posted Friday, January 2, 2009 by nobody_eka
In my whole life..i had a lot of experience and i had a lot of time to travel alone or not alone..
eventually...i always live far away from my home and my parents..
independently girl..dats i thought i am..
But since my age reach 22..somethings changing in my side..
i miz my home badly..
really badly..sometimes feel to cry..
i miz my mum..even she like to nag..
i miz my dad..even he too serius..
i miz my sisters..even we always fight..

Today im alone in my rent house..
and i realize how much fun i have in my home..
and i really wanna be back even i juz had stay in here for one weeks..
what i can say here..its just a while in here and i felt to go back..
huh..how pampered i am..but dats i am now..
always be scare especially dark..
im changing.. owh i hate dat...
where miss brave liana..
None now..
Hwever..nice to talk with all of u..coz i juz too bored rite now..
feeling lonely..
i dnt knw why felt dat..
but dats my feeling now..
Now i realize dat i cannt live alone in dis world..
its not worth it..

0 comments: