Sadly day..

Posted Tuesday, January 6, 2009 by nobody_eka
It is sad thing dat i ever heard..
actually i'm nt the person dat easy to cry..but easy too kut..hhehe..
when fight with my sis..or family and even bf..
but for fren..jarang r..
Hwever..my best fren..one of her family died 2 days ago..
and its really make me shock when im wake up and havingg dis news at 7 o'clock in the morning...
its make me more sad when see her crying for the first time after had long relationship with her..
Its make me think for a moment which i'm remember bout my family and think bout my situation..
yesterday...all of my housemate together make a trip to johor bahru..which we want to visit her family..
Her family seems fine but deep in heart..how should i know when we lost some1 dat we love..
After her house...i call my bf and want him to send me to my house..
I miz my family actuallly...
miz them so much..hw could i miz all fun in my life by being selfish...

Ayah or dad..
is most important people in our life and family..
even how bad they are..
they are still someone special dat we should not forget..
watever they do..
they always had reasons behind it..
and im sori dad..if i always hurt ur feelings and dnt understand u at all..

1 comments:

  1. Nurul Nazurah Nasri

    abah is always hide their feelings,
    they do not show their feelings to us,.
    but in their heart, they will always love us, they want us to be a good person and success in our life, have a happy life and they will always try to fulfill our wants and needs,..that's abah is.