Star Trek....

Posted Monday, May 18, 2009 by nobody_eka
Today is my happier day..
even a little bit sad in the morning..(but okk lor..)
Well im still looking for a part time job in the afternoon..
sharp 11.00 o'clock ,
he accompany me ...
in the meanwhile of praktikal..i need a job..
however..its a little bit sad for me bcoz..
first company or shop that i go..
a little bit depressed and uh...can;t say anything..
ok..could u imagine ..dat my interview just being a salesgirl are in hours...
apiss was so mad .."and said even executive nye interview pun tak cmni"
and i couldnt say anything ..
but i could see from his expression face..
how angry he is rite now..

well..
im trying to apply sengheng or seno company..
at giant plentong..
this was his suggestions.
then the girl at there want me to fill two form..
which one was the kuiz and about myself which too many and i really hate to fill too many form in my life...
its so complicated..
i told him i dnt want,...

haha..actually my fault too coz didnt give clear vision to himm..
always follow his order without give my damn own opinion..
but never mind i like it..
juz the problem is the manager at there...
he interview me like in 1 hours 15 minutes..
which make me surprised too..
mcm2 die tnye..
tah ape2 pun ade..
such as..u know if u working here,...there will be no life for you and it will be less time for you and your boyfren to spend time..
dats make me strange bcoz...
apis didnt show up when i enter the shop..
which he didnt know about my boyfren..
but he keep talking about boyfren things...
Hm..is dat necessary..???
ape2 jek..

Then after the interview i could see godzilla face on my boyfren face..
uhhhh...scary and felt like to cry for the moment..
oh my ..dats not my fault..
after a little bit nagging time from him..
bcoz he late for his job(tu lah..dah kata jgn teman..degil)
i juz shut my mouth up..
im gratefull he accompany me but..i dnt know wat to say..
i told him to go back using my car..
its fine for me..
atleast i dnt felt guilty..
but he said im not dat selfish..
so please..its not my fault..stop nagging..

then 3 o'clock sharp..he try to reach me..
but i dnt felt like to talk to him..
but hwever women still women ...
lembut katakan..
(actually die nk pujuk r 2..dah bersalah sbb mrh ak tak tentu psl)

so its such a long time we didnt go out together..
he offer himself...to watch movie with me..
STAR TREK..haha..
ni fav die..tp alah..sume fav die ..ak suke..
sayang katakan..

Its so fun..and special day for me..
and ahakzzz...
suggestions for all of u..
the story was amazing and nice plot..
i like it..
thats my opinion lah..
other people i dnt know..
so hwever..have a nice day..
coz i still wait for the next movie..such as...
Harry potter 6, terminator salvation, night at the museum2, jangan pandang belakang congkak and many more..
bestnye..
tak sabar nk tgk...hehe..

0 comments: