Piece of me!!

Posted Saturday, November 28, 2009 by nobody_eka

Well..he went back to work again..

and i feel so sad..why??i do not know..

2 hours..we met..

he promise to spend more time for me...

but again...he cant do that for me..

i know he love me so much 

and i love him so much too..

i understand dat he need to work for us..

but cant him take one day juz to spend time for me..

especially when he receive his salary..

our anniversary..he met me juz 1 hours..

then met me again..juz to accompany him to pay something or go to bank..

but never had something special which we can call "dating"..

i think no more...

okay..i know ..i cant said anything about it..

who i am??

no work..nothing..no money..

he didnt notice..dat sometimes i need him..

but he not there..

but i cant complain because i need to give him space and time..

for work..

im too bored rite now at home..

but what could i do??

never mind..

this juz piece of me who need attention i think..

who might confuse with my own feelings....

call..msg...juz he know what he do now...

i cant judge anything about it..dat might make me regret ..


0 comments: