Twilight Saga : New Moon

Posted Saturday, November 28, 2009 by nobody_eka

How sweet and romantic this story for me...

My whole and deep in heart beat and pounding so fast every time i read the books about them..

Its make me smile and smile all the time like crazy..

But since the movie are out..

I force him to watch with me..hehe..

well he booked the ticket on that day...on 9.35 pm..

How sweet he is...Love him so much!!

Well ..nice but too much cut in the story from the book..which the books are much more details and touching than the real movie..

but of course edward face make my heart beating...all the time(opppss ..sori dear..of course i notice you all the time beside me..)

but differently for jacob appearance...

its really amaze me for a while..(handsome boy)

Edward looks so nice in the story but differently for robert pattinson...(hm..well like all of you know)

I dislike him outside the movie...

Differently for Jacob character which more nice and attractive in the second movie..

However...im really crazy about all this vampire books..

which really attract me to collect all 4 books..

Twilight, New Moon, Eeclipse and Breaking Dawn..

and him..well try so hard to fulfill my dream..but i know its impossible..

RM200 for all those books..haha..

But i try my best..

never mine dear..

i can try by myself..independent woman..i think!!

u know what...I read New Moon books triple times without feel bored..

Heheh....I cant forget all character especially alice..

I love this story..its make me happy especially with my mood about my jobs...

No jobs for this moment which makes me pressure about my family..

"Belajar tinggi2..tp sampai skrg tak dpt tolong famiily"

Imagine my feeling especially for elder daughter like me!!!

actually my family didnt say anything..they understand...

juz i cant help to feel guilty about it


Hate this feelings....

0 comments: