depressed look

Posted Thursday, October 28, 2010 by nobody_eka
huh!felt uneasy and so sensitif
Nt evry1 can take it our attitude,
Nt evry1 can accept who we r,
Even the close 1,
Even the nice 1,
When the time is comes,
They will start tired and make face without we notice,
I like 2 chat and i like to tell what i felt,
Like 2 write diary so dat less talk,
When sm1 notice,and said diary 4 pscyho&depressed,
I stop writing and its make me more talk,
And start uneasy feeling when i felt i start make uncomfortble envirnmt 4 people,
I thought im gd in relation&communicate,
Its seems like dats only me who so perasan,
Im just being myself
I cant hate myself but its make me lose my identity &cnfuse all the time,
Lose faith and being loser!
Huh~depressed look at mirror.
Go babe~

1 comments:

  1. rafiq

    do what ever u want to do..im pleasant with what u are...klu sape2 kata tulis diari 2 depress ke, communicate 2 bising2, let them b sbb its them actually were like that....u just b what u want to b...no need to take seriusly what people say...take only the good n useful for urself...ok??