new story 2010 oct

Posted Tuesday, October 5, 2010 by nobody_eka
Salam to everybody who read my blog,

Well nothing interesting for the moment which full with problem in my head now..
You know why...cause it too full and felt to blast out..

Firstly, new story about me ..
I have my own car now

Saga SE white colour(pic coming soon)..actually forgot to take my own car pic
Its so nice to have our own car even its heavy to carry the way of owned the car...
My new house which still waiting for car keys in Taman Scientex which however sharing and caring with my fiance..
New story : I'am getting married soon which no dates for the moments because some problem

Now i'm working at some place(cannot mention here) which ok and absolutely fine for me but of course as degree holder even not ask for more but of course we would love to have increment..
this job..ok! Salary..ok!but still not enough..
Well first child rite...family..married and bla..bla..
all using money..so i need to chaiyoook more about my carier..

More story will coming out about me , him, family and my family..
wait soon..

0 comments: