AdDiTTeD wItH hIM

Posted Sunday, February 22, 2009 by nobody_eka
Today tomoro and one day..hehe..
whatever is the day today..
Im so happy with my men..
which the first and will be the last one
even we dnt know what will happen tomoro..
i know he like other men dat i ever know..
men rarely can appreciate what we do to him..
but as pair of couple..
we need to be tolerate and make solution..
(like he always said to me)
U know wat make me hepi today..

I was just done with my call with him..
i ask him about men and about our relation..

Me: I can be crazy if i lost u like my fren..
Him:Why?
Me: Coz im addicted with everything about u include ur fav
Him:R u sure??
Me: Im a liitle bit curious..why men not like women which always try to learn their lover fav especially...im addicted with ur song..even all those thing i dnt like actually..but now i like it bcoz of u...im addicted with u..
Him:Lelaki tak paksa pun..juz be urself..im not forcing u!!
Me:Im being myself..im being in love with u...dats is myself ...now and forever..
Silent ...
Him: I love u so much and i will try to make better thing for u from now..

U know wat..im really in love with him..
i love him..i told u..
everything can be solution as long dat we tolerate and discuss..
communication is important..
sacrifice is important..
Hm..however...love could be everything possible..
and u know wat..he always said dat evrything in women must be balance..
which out and inside ..
dats is the recipe of relation..
hm..im still wondering..

0 comments: