He different??

Posted Monday, February 2, 2009 by nobody_eka
I know sometimes we have no right to ask more..
Me 2..but sometimes we as human want more than wat we have..
Love change every perception in human life..
Even with me...
I love him so much...
Same as goes with him..
However...love its not fully enough in our life if not completed with sacrifice..
Love is not just something in our life..
But it also sacrifice of two human heart..
He have done so many thing in my life..
But i always want more...which i dnt even know..

I know he busy..all the time busy with his work..
But i need our time like b4..
b4 we fell in our deep heart..which we promise and realize we r meant together..
Men are change bit by bit when through a long time relationship which they dont realize...
He already show something that i dnt like to hear..to know..
Is not because i dnt want to know my weakness..
and i always mention dat im ur gf..
bcoz i want u to realize dat i need some courage from u..
some love ...something dat i only need by
not critic or bad words..something more that sometimes im helpless to think..
Im not ur friends..im inside u..im ur heart..which u want..
what u really want in ur heart..what u want to hear..what do u want??
dat is inside me..and dats is the only one i want..is you..
and every patient in my heart and forgiveness because of you..
cant you see that..
im not blaming u..i want u to realize how important u r to me...
dats make me come back and back 2 u over again..
even u always make me sad...

I dnt know
How high we are..how long our relation..
we cannot forget our lovely time and dnt even change it..
coz dat is recipe of relationship..

Men are always in big burden..
But dats doesnt mean dat they have to forget their life..fun and something exciting..
If they need help...we as women always behind them..
even we also helpless..
What for the pair means...
They need to know women dnt need promise..
But they need decoration life..
its easy to know women heart..
If u really appreciate their heart and try hardly to understand them..
No conflict or consequences will block ur way..
Women heart just need to caress with soften..
What u want in urself also in women..

0 comments: