Dream is just a dream..

Posted Sunday, February 8, 2009 by nobody_eka
Is im too selfish or men didnt understand what we want??
Did long relationship always the reasons couple break off??
Did romantic and take women heart are so hard to understand or men really cant understand any of it??
Did women ask something impossible??
Did im too selfish because ask more??
Huh...dats make me confuse..
Did responsibility always being one of the consequence??
Or juz men mindless in make something precious or think something special for his love??
Close ur eyes and think about it..
What i want actually??
I love surprise..surprise in lovely thing in my life and having sweet thing in my life..
But dats is the dream of every women in their life..
But dats is nt easy..bcoz dream is different than reality..
Think about it..
Becoz im done with my dream..

0 comments: